Monday, May 23, 2016

Posted by \m/ The Power of the Riff \m/ | File under :
 
.
 
THE RIFF WHICH MADE YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GUITAR IS?

 It'd probably have to be the main riff in Enter Sandman. I don't even remember how old I was when I heard it (probably 6 or 7?) I think it sparked my interest in guitar...even if I didn't know it at the time. 

WHAT IS THE FIRST RIFF YOU LEARNED TO PLAY?

I believe it was Iron Man by Black Sabbath (is it even necessary to name the band here?)

YOUR TOP THREE METAL RIFFERS ARE?

Id say Trey Azagthoth, Mike Sifringer (Destruction), and then I'd say a tie between Jon Nodtveidt (Dissection) , and La Sale De Famine (Peste Noire) 

WHO IS THE MASTER OF THE RIFF?

Tommy Iommi of course!
 
 

THE RIFF WHICH IS THE SOUNDTRACK TO YOUR LIFE IS?

The final fantasy prelude!.....no really though.

THE RIFF YOU WISH YOU WROTE IS?

The Angel Of Death bridge riff (doesn't every metal head feel this way?)

THE WORST METAL RIFF EVER IS?

I don't know....sometimes bad riffs are funny and amusing but I guess I'd just have to say every Metallica riff after 1990 are pretty much the worst riffs ever. 

RIFF FOR RIFF YOUR FIVE FAVOURITE ALBUMS ARE?
 
Riff for riff...I don't define it that way but I guess some of my favorite albums would be                                     
 
Bathory - The Return
Possessed - Seven Churches
Sarcofago - Rotting
Morbid Angel -  Covenant
Windir - Arntor Ein Windir


A NON METALHEAD ASKS YOU WHAT DOES METAL SOUND LIKE, THE RIFF YOU PLAY THEM IS?

HOLY WARS...The Punishment Due!!!

THE RIFF YOU WANT PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL IS?
The beginning of One Winged Angel by Nobuo Uematsu!


https://www.facebook.com/valdrinausadjur/timeline



0 comments:

Post a Comment