Thursday, May 19, 2016

Posted by \m/ The Power of the Riff \m/ | File under :
 

 

 

THE RIFF WHICH MADE YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GUITAR IS?



Afraid to shoot strangers by Iron Maiden! I use to be a huge maiden fan in my teenage years and this riff was the one that really made me say “wow I wish I could play this on my guitar some day”.



WHAT IS THE FIRST RIFF YOU LEARNED TO PLAY?



Hmm it has to be Smoke on the water by Deep Purple or Iron man by Black Sabbath. Total classics for beginners!



YOUR TOP THREE METAL RIFFERS ARE?



I would say James Hetfield of Metallica, Jeff Hanemman of Slayer and Dave Mustaine of Megadeth.



WHO IS THE MASTER OF THE RIFF?



My personal pick would be Dave Mustaine. His riffs on Peace Sells and Rust in Peace set the bar extremely high!



THE RIFF WHICH IS THE SOUNDTRACK TO YOUR LIFE IS?



I really can’t pick only one here!



THE RIFF YOU WISH YOU WROTE IS?



The classic second riff in the Slayer’s Angel of Death.



THE WORST METAL RIFF EVER IS?



I don’t think I can answer that, they are so many haha.
 
 



RIFF FOR RIFF YOUR FIVE FAVOURITE ALBUMS ARE?



Metallica - Kill em All
Slayer – South of Heaven

Megadeth – Peace Sells

Death – Sound of Perseverance

Sepultura – Beneath the Remains



A NON METALHEAD ASKS YOU WHAT DOES METAL SOUND LIKE, THE RIFF YOU PLAY THEM IS?



The Painkiller from Judas Priest. If that can’t do it, I don’t know what can.



THE RIFF YOU WANT PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL IS?



The opening one from Sadomasochistic by Carpathian Forest. That would creep the people who will be there big time.


WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT RIFFS ANYWAY?



The great thing about the riffs is that you can not un
derstand totally why you love them so much. You sing them, you try to play them yourself or you disturb the others on the subway while you try to jam them with air drums , it’s pure magic.
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment