Monday, June 22, 2015

Posted by \m/ The Power of the Riff \m/ | File under :






THE RIFF WHICH MADE YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GUITAR IS?
Maybe a riff from the french rock band Téléphone when I was a child.

WHAT IS THE FIRST RIFF YOU LEARNED TO PLAY?
Smoke on the water.

YOUR TOP THREE METAL RIFFERS ARE?
As a bassist I'll say Cliff Burton, Greg Christian (Testament) and Henkka Seppälä (Children of Bodom).

WHO IS THE MASTER OF THE RIFF?
The great old one Lemmy Kilmister?

THE RIFF WHICH IS THE SOUNDTRACK TO YOUR LIFE IS?
Maybe a riff from Bob Marley... without marijuana! Cause I'm a very quiet and cool guy beyond the stage!

THE RIFF YOU WISH YOU WROTE IS?
The riff of Master of Puppet,  for sure!




THE WORST METAL RIFF EVER IS?
The fucking boring riff of Warriors of the world by Manowar!

RIFF FOR RIFF YOUR FIVE FAVOURITE ALBUMS ARE?
Ride the Lightning (Metallica), Hate Crew Deathroll (Children of Bodom), Sacrament (Lamb of God), Devil's Ground (Primal Fear), First Strike Still Deadly (Testament).

A NON METALHEAD ASKS YOU WHAT DOES METAL SOUND LIKE, THE RIFF YOU PLAY THEM IS?
One or two riffs from Creeping Death.

THE RIFF YOU WANT PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL IS?
Orion by Metallica to lead me to the stars.

WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT RIFFS ANYWAY?
Metal riffs help me to expulse all my agressivity. In the worst moment of my life, they helped me to feel better when all around me had lost any taste. They are the miracle drug which make my life better!





0 comments:

Post a Comment