Monday, August 11, 2014

Posted by \m/ The Power of the Riff \m/ | File under :
 Ben Stanton of UnKured fills us in the the all important riffs in his life.






THE RIFF WHICH MADE YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GUITAR IS?

The riff that made me want to play guitar would probably be holy wars from megadeth.

WHAT IS THE FIRST RIFF YOU LEARNED TO PLAY?

The first riff I learned to play was sunshine of your love from cream. My second however was for whom the bell tolls from metallica. 


YOUR TOP THREE METAL RIFFERS ARE?

My top 3 would be chuck schuldiner, Terrance hobbs, and Ryan waste.


WHO IS THE MASTER OF THE RIFF?

That's a hard question to answer.  I mean there are so many types of riffs for different types of metal out of all the riffers out there I could feel safe saying Dave mustaine. Just strong moving riffs. 

THE RIFF WHICH IS THE SOUNDTRACK TO YOUR LIFE IS?

Beneath the wheel is without a doubt the sound track to my life lol.

THE RIFF YOU WISH YOU WROTE IS?

The riff I wish I wrote is the first riff in where the slime live from morbid angel. I'm actually not a huge fan of theirs but damn if that's not one of the heaviest riffs idk what is.

THE WORST METAL RIFF EVER IS?

Hmm staying inside true metal riffs id say anthrax with public enemy.  Song makes me puke in my mouth...





RIFF FOR RIFF YOUR FIVE FAVOURITE ALBUMS ARE?

Top 5 albums are as follows: 
1. Human from death.
2. Grey sky's and electric lights from woods of ypres. 
3. Pierced from within from suffocation. 
4. Black future from vector
5. Time is up by havok.

A NON METALHEAD ASKS YOU WHAT DOES METAL SOUND LIKE, THE RIFF YOU PLAY THEM IS?

Once again im going to say beneath the wheel it just has the energy and speed that just grips you down inside man.

THE RIFF YOU WANT PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL IS?

The riff I would like to be played at my funeral would be kiss my ashes goodbye from woods of ypres.  And riff from that song would do.

WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT RIFFS ANYWAY?

Riffs are what everyone plays air guitar to and hums along to. If the song is done right riffs can make a major impact on a person.  There the content that what makes riffs so great!


MUTATED EARTH IS OUT NOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment