Monday, May 20, 2013

Posted by \m/ The Power of the Riff \m/ | File under :


There seems to be just one to many thrash bands these days but man do I love when I get sent an album by a thrash band that just kicks you in the teeth and goes straight for the throat showing no mercy, igniting the fires of the old days and holding the torch high for everything thrash should be. Razor sharp riffs fired at break neck speed with great song writing dynamics. At first I wondered why I had not heard of this band before now and to my surprise they only formed last year and have already released two demos before this. If I didn't know better I would have thought they had been on the scene for a few years such is the tightness and great musicianship on offer. The band deliver the goods ten fold in an all too short but sweet thrash assault. To sum the review up I expect great things to come from this young band. Check 'em out or miss out!

http://blackmassband.bandcamp.com/
https://www.facebook.com/BlackMassBand

0 comments:

Post a Comment